2/14/11

Love

Okay so today was Valentine's Day and what did I do, I did nothing-oh, except laundry and grocery shopping. Brad stayed at work late today to finish an assignment and this is the second Valentine's Day he hasn't done anything for me.

I was feeling pretty bad for myself.

(I do not hate Brad or want to kill him, I just thought this was funny hahahaha!)

BUT then I realized.... I'm only feeling bad for myself because I think I'm supposed to! I realized, Brad works really hard to support our family. He's working really hard at school so he can continue to support us. He came home and loaded the dishwasher. He read scriptures to all of us tonight. He cuddles me in the morning before he leaves for work. He gets water for me when I'm feeding the baby. Sooooooooo he skips the card and flowers on Valentine's day.

I know he loves me.

But he better have something really good planned for our anniversary ;)

Oh yah and then there was this.

1 comment:

  1. This post was funny and touching and wise and the highlight of my day.

    ReplyDelete