2/1/11

Conversations

All I can say is that I love this adorable, smiley, sweet, angel of a little baby I have in my house. I love her but I do not take pictures of her. Here is a rare one I took before going out sledding and you can't even see her little head. It doesn't do her justice. 


We "talk" all the time and I love our little chats. She makes the face in the picture and then she gets a serious look on her face and says "goo" and "coo" and kind of gurgles and in between smiles a lot. It's the most beautiful conversation. I sit there with my knees up and she's all scrunched up in there and we talk. I think she's an old soul. We love each other.

Every day I feel like I'm running a marathon. 

Afton is going through a growth spurt, which means she didn't sleep straight through at night the past few nights. But I've been spoiled so I can't complain.

I've lost 4 pounds. 26 to go.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! You need to take more pictures :D She is SO SO SO cute. I want to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweet little beauty. And I love the way you love her.

    ReplyDelete