11/28/09

She's 2!

I wasn't going to have a birthday party for Breanna for a few reasons but on Sunday night I woke up in a panic and realized I have to have a party for my girl! So we invited some cousins and one friend from church and the kids had a blast, which is all I really cared about. Actually, for the first bit I tried playing games and that was a disaster! But as soon as we had them dance to make the balloons drop, they were in heaven.  I incorporated all of Breanna's favorites: coloring, princesses, junk food and Strawberry Shortcake. My sister Candace is the best and made the cake. Isn't it the cutest? She also did the face painting. I'm glad Breanna got to be a princess for a day.


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful party for a wonderful little girl. At this age, the simplest parties are the best. Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a bit scary how fast your 2nd seems to grow up? She is such a beautiful girl!
    Ballet class starts THIS week if you are still interested. There is room in E's class still too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Breanna is the cutest little girl ever! What a great keepsake to have this video of her special day. Thanks for posting, love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen! I'm glad you like it! You should start one :)

    ReplyDelete