1/6/09

New Years Fun



Breanna dancing
Jesse after the balloons dropped at 8:30pm. What a party.


Jesse dancing, I'm telling you, the kid has moves!

Breanna's a party girl.

Jesse dancing with Avery at the dance. It was pretty hilarious. Jesse (I swear) has a good eye for pretty girls. His first love was Tinkerbell on the wipes container. Anyway, he saw Avery and Heidi in their Christmas dresses and was instantly taken. Poor Avery was forced to dance with him if only for the picture. And my heart was breaking because I don't want this to be a foreshadowing of the future.
Sledding with all the cousinsthe day after the dance. This was the most perfect hill. Too bad Jesse was sick and didn't enjoy it at all. I love things like this. At least all of the other kids had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where Derek and I should have been for New Years! It looks like fun. Instead, we spent it on the highway.

    ReplyDelete