6/28/09

Sarah's new Groove

Yep, I love to dance. So I took a hip-hop class. It was hard! The teacher went so fast I had to concentrate really hard to get the moves! Candace is behind the camera so you can hear her snickering ha ha.


I think I'm going to have to put myself on the hot tamale train!!! :)

Also, I'm going to do the Fort MacLeod Triathlon again. Yes I am!! I'm going to do it! I just decided so I only have 6 weeks to train which is CRAZY especially since I can't swim and I haven't really ran since the Moonlight Run...but I think it will be a fun way to challenge myself before summer ends.

So, I will keep you updated on my progress! It's going to be a huge challenge and there will be hard days but it's so worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That's was outstanding! You're good, Sarah. No wonder you like it.
    Good luck with your training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on youtube today (I subscribe to Brad's additions) but the comments were disabled. I like it!

    ReplyDelete