6/8/09

Good Times




I am happy.

I'm not afraid to say it. I struggle with the trendy, often mormon facade "oh my goodness, I'm so happy and life is perfect" with stock mormon trials that like a sitcom get resolved by the end of the day. I'm not like that!! Yet here I am exactly like that!! Maybe they aren't fake after all and I should stop judging people :)

I can't solve anyone's problems, not even my family's. I can love and try to serve others but I can't solve their problems and I can be quite happy in spite of them. It's a weight off my shoulders. It's also nice to know that I have very little to do with solving my own problems. Everything I have comes from Heavenly Father. Everything everyone else has does too!

Well because of all this I'm very boring. I feel very little angst so I really don't have a lot to say. Life is good.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment