2/6/09

Ten Reasons to Love Brad

1.  He can fix anything, I mean anything. He's so smart it's almost weird but he never brags or lets on about it.

2. He's really good at guitar hero. He doesn't play that much but he's a natural! You might be wondering, is that a reason to love him? Well, yes and no. It's kinda cute.

3. He rarely criticizes people and never gossips. He doesn't judge people either (which is why he's the lucky guy who got to marry ME!)

4. He looks really good with a baby. The way he looks at Breanna about makes me melt. 

5. He has the most beautiful blue eyes

6. He lets me do whatever I want, whenever I want and never complains about it.

7. He cuddles me at night and in the morning before work (awwwww!)

8. He's a great dad, plays with the kids all the time, reads to them, takes them swimming, etc.

9. He says he's sorry. How many guys do you know that can do that??

10. He is good to the core. A good person, with a good heart and good intentions who loves to serve although he would never admit it.

3 comments:

  1. Tell the truth now... Brad wrote this, right? :)

    He's a lucky guy to have a wife who admires and loves him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this again today and it made me happy. I love my son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 10 reasons.

    Weak...

    ReplyDelete