9/8/10

Skillzz

So over the summer Jesse developed some new skills. Four to be exact.

1. He learned to "swim"- basically, he can doggy paddle fully submerged for a few seconds, but he actually gets places.

2. He learned to color good. You have to know that the last time I saw Jesse color it was literally a scribble on a page. So imagine my surprise when Brad and I came home from a date the other day and there was a masterpiece on our fridge. I thought the babysitter had done it and was just not very careful, but no. Jesse had decided to care. We were excited and I've made Jesse color lots of pictures after that. Sadly, most of the pictures are for his hero, Dad. I get one as a consolation prize every once in a while.


3. He learned to get all the way across  on the monkey bars at the park. They go up and down so he has to swing his little body like crazy to get to the next one sometimes, but he does it!

4. He learned to pump on a swing. This I love because he will do it forever when we are at the park. He  gets on the swing himself and doesn't even need a push to get going.

Jesse starts school today. Last year I was excited. This year I just feel kind of sad to see him go. I think if he doesn't love it and make some good friends soon I'll just keep him home with me. So proud of you and so love you, my boy.


1 comment:

  1. Those are important skills indeed. Congratulations, Jesse! You are an amazing little boy. And you have an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete