9/10/10

My house is usually just a little-less-than-clean. Instead of the disaster it was for the first 5 1/2 months of my pregnancy. My crazy emotional scale has tipped to happy and at peace most of the time. Maybe that's cause my heartburn is gone and I sleep through the night now. Most people start feeling worse in their third trimester. Not so with me! The worst part of childbirth is over for me. It's been a long 6 months.


My kids are watching much less TV. I'm taking them swimming again this morning. 
Tonight they go to Nana's for a sleepover.  There will be a magician!! 
My kids are soooo lucky. I'm not sure if they know it or not....

I read a book to them last night by Maurice Sendak. It's called, We Are All in the Dumps With Jack and Guy.


The kids are homeless. 
The Indian-looking kid is really small, like probably Breanna's age or smaller. 

Yesterday while I picked out books at the library Jesse found some kid who chased him in and out of the aisles for a long time. It was really nice not to have to worry about him being bored. So I didn't care. Breanna was happy to sit on the stairs flipping page after page after page of books. She makes up stories to go along with the pictures which can be very interesting sometimes.

Life is really, really good. And I can't wait to start working out again!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! I can't wait to meet the newest babe -- I forget -- do you know what you're having? Good luck with everything and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are feeling better - your pregnancies are pure torture. This baby will be worth it, though!

    ReplyDelete