9/16/10

If I had to describe Breanna in a word it would be "dreamy"

She's always in her own little world. She loves to look around and take everything in. Books, princess clothes, dancing, singing, tinkering on the piano and sweets bring her the most joy. She falls a lot. She walks really, really sloooooow (ask anyone who's ever taken her anywhere). She has to touch things as she passes them. When we go to the park she  plays with the rocks and sings and tells stories to herself. She would rather be alone, usually. Let's just say, I'm pretty sure which side of the family she got her personality from....and it's not Brad's :)


I was very happy this morning when I saw Breanna dancing around in her ballet clothes for the first day of ballet. I wanted to be a ballerina when I was young until I was told I don't have the feet for it and I'm too tall, plus we were way too poor. So maybe I'm fulfilling my own childhood fantasy here, but lucky for me, she loves it, too.

Yay for dreamy girls....and for dreams!

p.s. do you like the empty, plantless pot in my living room? Yep, still scrimping :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute post! Ah I love little girls in ballet outfits, if only I could convince Kalea that she wants to, I guess there's always hope for Brynlee! I have to live vicariously through at least one of my girls! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked so beautiful today! Sorry if I was a bit flustered today... First outing with the 3. I love your little ballerina and I am glad she loved class. Will she move to the 3 year old class after Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she will! I want to get Esther and her in the same class so we can chat. That's funny you thought you were flustered because I felt like the flustered one and you seemed to have it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, can't wait to see some footage of her dancing, or the real deal. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete