6/19/11

Some stuff has been happening lately. Jesse "graduated" from preschool. 



 Brad took this picture with Jesse's teacher Ms. Su and when I looked at it my first thought was 'if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.'
 Breanna with her best friend Brooklyn at Jesse's preschool grad. Breanna and I went and got pedicures this week together. She is so fun to take to stuff like that because she just sits and causes no trouble at all.

 This girl is basically my life right now. I'm pretty sure I could spend my whole day just taking care of her. She loves me, and I love her, and she has learned that when she cries, I pick her up! So she's doing a lot of crying these days. And she only wants ME!  She is very smart and busy. Her personality and looks remind me SO MUCH of me, (only cuter)! Breanna is all Brad, so it's funny looking at Afton and thinking, yep!, that's my genes!

Also, Father's Day happened! I was already super tired so I was kind of dreading it, but I just wanted Brad to feel special and to have kind of a day off because he works so hard and is an amazing Dad, husband and such a good person. He's so supportive of everything I do and I didn't want him to be put to the side just because I'm busy. So I made him Blueberry Breakfast brunch and bacon for breakfast, and spaghetti and fried pork chops for lunch. With pop. This is NOT normal eating for our house so it was a big treat. I also got the kids all ready for church and let him nap for 2 hours after church while I made lunch. Okay, so I'm kind of spending father's day giving myself a pat on the back for doing such a good job of father's day, but hey, kids are in bed and father's day is OVER!! HAHA! :) P.S. He got a new job with the company he works for and we're so excited. Congratulations Brad!


Adopt your own useless blob!
This is a useless blob. This is how I feel, and that's because I am burnt right out, which means I'm not useless because I've been so busy and that's why I'm burnt out, but I still feel like a useless blob. And add to that a lot of crappy eating this week and an extra 5 pounds. This is how I feel today but I'm going to do whatever I can this week so that next week I feel like THIS!!:







And finally, I love this picture Jesse took of his Lego Indiana Jones hanging from the lamp. Jesse's just plain awesome :) 

1 comment:

  1. I loved every word of this post and all the great pictures and that you love Brad so much and your kids make you so happy. YOU are awesome. And super!

    ReplyDelete