7/25/10

I came home for a day to spend Sunday as a family and now I'm off again for more family fun in BC. Right now Brad is outside playing with the kids and they are screaming/laughing/crying/screaming more which is what it always sounds like when they play with Dad. I am 5 months pregnant now. Sometimes I can't breathe and have almost-panic-attacks when I realize I have 4 more months of this. 4 more months to get 4 months bigger. 4 more months of heartburn, waddling, exhaustion, depression, etc....but then I think...only 4 more months until I have a BABY!! A baby a baby a baby a baby a baby mmmmmm. A little tiny, itty bitty, sweet, perfect, cuddly, soft little one.

Weight gained so far: 30 pounds and a lot of sizes. I look like I'm 8 months pregnant. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. For the record I thought you looked really cute today. But I know what it's like to feel as big as a house and uncomfortable- especially in the summer. I gained a butt-load of weight with Brynlee, it's sickening to think about, I don't think I've even lost half of it yet. Don't keep track! PS lightening in fish creek right now is looking really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weight gain will probably slow right down pretty quick. I always gained a lot of weight really fast, and then not so much later. I'm sorry that you have to pay such a high price for a baby, but on the other hand, you get the best quality baby for that price. :)

    ReplyDelete