9/18/14

But first, lemme take a selfie...


Today I'm 37 years old. What can I say? I have everything in the world any 37 year old could ever want, but here's a list of my favourites:

People: good people, cute people, strong people, nice people, loving people, spiritual people, people who serve, hard-working, smart people all around me, my favourites of whom I call family and friends. They are so good to me.

The Gym

September: I crown you the most beautiful month of all!

Canada: this most blessed, beautiful country.

Heavenly Father for giving me earth, giving me so many chances, giving me everything I have, helping me grow.

I wish I was a better person, but we are all trying, trying so hard to be good. I want to make other people feel as loved as I felt today. I've never made much of an effort with birthdays but I think I'm going to start because this day made me feel so good.

Isn't it cute? Made by Brad and Afton.


My friend brought me these flowers-she is a relatively new friend, but I can't tell you how good and loved this made me feel.


Fun run. I do this when my brain needs a break. Please don't judge me.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this post made me so happy. Nothing in the world pleases Heavenly Father as much as gratitude, and you are always so very grateful. What a beautiful person you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the qualities you listed for 'people' are all qualities you have. I can't believe you're so close to 40 but I tell you that often.
    Candace

    ReplyDelete