8/2/10

Brad said my last post was boring so I'll post a new one.

I saw an angel once. Me and my little sister. It was snowing and cold and we were in a bad situation. We were young-I think I was 17 and she was 15- and new to the city, downtown near 17th Ave. It was dark, we were waiting for the bus inside a bank. After hours, so just where the interact machines are. A man was in there also, a black man in a trench coat and a hat. He talked to us. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I do remember it was comforting and applied perfectly to our situation (how would he know?). He left me with a feeling of peace and goodness, and that I was being watched and protected. His bus came right before ours.

When he was gone my sister and I both looked at each other, and both said, "that was an angel, that's what I thought!" etc.

It might sound overdramatic, but that's what happened. Even ask Rachel, although she might not remember.


1 comment:

  1. I believe you. An angel for two angels.
    But your last post was not boring.

    ReplyDelete